Wednesday 23 May 2012

Naughty Rendezvous by Victoria Blisse


A Dom you can get your teeth into. 



Thanks for having me to visit, Lily. I’ve brought my friend Joe from Naughty Rendezvous along with me. He’s devilishly handsome, a wicked tease  and completely FREE to download at the moment. 


BDSM is the talk of the town right now courtesy of EL James and her Fifty Shades of Grey.  I’m here to introduce you to a dominant you can get your teeth into when you’ve finished with Christian Grey or you could have him as an alternative if you prefer! 


Joe Moore is an American Business man in Manchester. He’s a workaholic and he’s got grey eyes. No helicopter though, I missed a trick there. Anyway, the similarities between Christian Grey and my Joe Moore are many. They’re both dominant and they’re both a little screwed up.  And I am pretty sure you’ll be dying to let Joe tie you up and spank you too once you finish the book. Here’s a scorching hot excerpt to whet your appetite! 

* * * * *

‘I’m just too tired to make it home,’ he says, just after we’ve finished eating dinner. ‘Can I stay here?’


‘Sure,’ I reply. ‘I’ll sort out the guest bed for you.’ ‘No.’ he says. ‘I’ll sleep in your bed.’


I’m a bit affronted by his arrogance, but I say nothing as the idea of having a hot body in bed with me appeals. I’m also a bit flattered by the fact he wants to share a bed with me.


Now, as I’m brushing my teeth and thinking about my nightwear, I’m a bit more nervous about it. Should I go with the little sexy nightdress or the pyjamas? He did say he was tired, so maybe I should go with something not too sexy? But then if I go for something not too sexy maybe I will ruin his image of me and I’ll forever be the frumpy woman in flannelette pyjamas. I’d better choose soon; he said he’d be up in ten minutes - oh, ten minutes ago.


As I slip out of my clothes, the door opens.


‘I was hoping you slept in the nude.’ He smiles and I blush in response.


‘I spent so long trying to work out what to wear and all along I’d have been best off just staying nude. Typical.’ I laugh to cover my embarrassment, then leap into bed and under the duvet.


‘Hey, I was enjoying the view.’ He frowns, then unbuttons his shirt.
‘Sorry, I was getting cold.’ It’s a feeble excuse and he looks down his nose at me. He drops his shirt and undoes his belt buckle.


‘It’s OK, darlin’. I’ll soon warm you up.’ He tosses away his top, then his trousers and boxers drop into a pile on my floor and I admire his long, firm legs as he strides to the bed. He slips under the duvet and wraps his arms around me, holding me tightly to his chest.


‘That’s better.’ I sigh, the contentment of such a hug overwhelming me. I enjoy the sensation of my breasts being crushed against his warm, hard chest and snuggle closer, throwing an arm over his waist too.


He gently strokes my back and my body instantly heats up. I lift my head and our lips press hard against each other. His kiss is like rum blazing across my lips, slipping down my throat and heating my whole body with its flames. Our bodies rub together and my nakedness becomes a plus, not an embarrassing minus.


He pushes me over onto my back. He is above me, smiling at me between passionate kisses. My hands pull him close, crushing his chest down on mine. I can feel his hardness nudging between my thighs and his hips undulating, tickling my crotch and making me long for more than a fleeting touch.


‘So damn hot,’ he groans, nipping at my ear and down my neck into my cleavage. As he nibbles on my breasts, my arms loosen and fall down to the bed beside me. My body flows like hot butter and I surrender to the melting heat of his kisses.


He must have been waiting for my arms to slacken. As soon as they hit the bed, he shifts his weight and grasps one, pulling it above my head. Swaying the other way, he captures that arm, pulling it above my head also.


‘Leave  these  hands  here,’  he  orders,  looking  down  on me with the most delightfully lustful gaze. ‘Or will I have to tie them there?’


‘Yes, sir,’ I reply, once more playing the game, the nervous excitement screwing up inside my stomach, the anticipation making me light-headed.


His lips return to my neck, my cleavage and lower down, onto my stomach. I’m so exposed as he rolls the duvet down behind him. With my arms stretched above my head, I am displaying every curve of my body to his sight.


* * * * *


For more from Joe pick up Naughty Rendezvous from Xcite books, it’s completely free until the 31st May. 




Victoria’s Bio: 


Victoria Blisse is a Mother, Wife, Christian, Manchester United Fan and Award Winning Erotica Authoress.
She is equally at home behind a laptop or a cooker and she loves to create stories, poems, cakes and biscuits that make people happy. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories.
Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her busy life.


Website: http://victoriablisse.co.uk
Facebook: http://facebook.com/victoriablisse
Twitter: http://twitter.com/victoriablissse

No comments:

Post a Comment